Saturday, January 14, 2012

MCT Throwback Thursday Challenge 1/5/2012

I am entering this scrapbook page into My Creative Time Challenge. The challenge was to make a sports themed project. I had this adorable picture of my son in his baseball sleeper so what better way than to participate in the challenge.
Paper Dolls for Everyday
   Baseball Field-7.84"
   Dirt-7.84" ( I used my gypsy and took away the grass so I could have the dirt look)
   Glove, Baseball, and Bat-8"

Cricut Classic Font
   Chunky- 1" (Daddys)

Baby Steps
  All Star-1.84" (welded together)

I hope you enjoy your day. Thank you

Brittani

4 comments:

  1. what a sweet layout! thanks for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww! What a cutie. Nice job! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, how sweet! What a darling baby and a perfect layout too! hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete